Friday 22nd May
LO: Can I evaluate and edit my work?
Today, you are going to edit and improve your writing from Wednesday. Use a different coloured pen to edit.
What should you edit?
- Make changes to vocabulary, grammar and punctuation.
- Clarify the meaning of what you have written- is it clear?
- Make sure you have used the correct use of tense throughout your writing.
- Proofread for spelling and punctuation errors.
Once you have edited your writing, you can then re-write your diary in neat.
LO: Can I calculate the duration of an activity?
This week we having been converting units of time. Use your knowledge of what you have learned this week to solve these word problems.
Today we are going to learn about Boudicca and her rebellion against the Roman Army.
Then, create a wanted poster for Boudicca! You can use this template or create your own. Remember to include:
- What she is wanted for
- A reward for who finds her
Mental Health and Well-being
This week is mental health awareness week. The topic is 'kindness.' Think about how people are kind to you and what you could do each day to show an act of kindness towards others. Over half term I would like you to complete one (or all!) of these activities: